I have some serious pet peeves that I have come to terms with since I have moved out. I decided this after living with people other than family for six months and I hope I never have to do it again. These are some things I never would have thought would drive me insane but oh boy..
some of those things:
-sharing my stuff. for instance, my bathroom stuff. i hate sharing toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, hairspray. honestly, go buy your own!
-dirty dishes in the sink. gross. clean up after yourself!
-when someone is chewing gum and you can hear them chomping from across the room!
-when you use the last of the toilet paper and you leave the empty roll just sitting on the holder.
-even worse, when you leave the empty roll of toilet paper on the roller thing but get a new one out and leave it sitting on top! REALLY?! how hard is it to switch it?
-people who shower and leave their dirty clothes strung across the bathroom floor. (i am guilty of this but mom, why didn't you tell me? it drives me INSANE!)
I never knew these things bugged me until moving to St. George. Who invented ROOMMATES?! UGH!
2 comments:
You are too funny!! I guess you just overlook things when you love someone.
Guess what? Those things drive me insane too! I've never had someone drink my whole soda.. but everything else, not cool. Chloe does the toilet paper thing ALL THE TIME. And the clothes on the bathroom floor. I take mine back to my room. I don't understand why she can't do that.
I would hate roommates.
-lexa
Post a Comment