Yesterday at school, my friend (*Matilda) received a client. I don't know his name but I do know he was freaking crazy and C.R.E.E.P.Y! Anyway, I had seen him but she brought him into the Wash House while Ashley, Becca and I were in there. She sat him next to us (he REEKED of alcohol) and he layed down into the shampoo bowl and immediately sat right back up and was saying he was uncomfortable. *Matilda then put a towel where his neck would go and told him to lay back and it would be better. He told her it wasn't the bowl, it was that there were so many girls (there were three of us in there) that it was making him uncomfortable. *Matilda was like "uh, you did come to a mostly ALL girl school to get your hair cut". I don't know what else happened in there because Ashley, Becca and I left.
Well, while she was cutting his hair, he was hitting on her. It wasn't just like a little "can I have your number?" kinda thing...it was like HARDCORE hitting on her. Now..keep in mind that he is FIFTY-ONE YEARS OLD! He kept telling *Matilda that he wasn't married and that he was there with his ex-wife. Anyway, she bent over to do something and he leaned in and kissed her neck! WHAT IN THE HECK?! HE IS FIFTY-ONE YEARS OLD! I DO NOT CARE IF HE WAS DRUNK! *Matilda went and got Patrick (a learning leader) and told him what had happened. He was furios. He told *Matilda to go down into the lunch room and he would finish the haircut. Meanwhile, this old man is wandering around the school...you don't do that. While he was walking around, he was hitting on like everyone.. AHH! SICK! *Matilda was, of course, a little upset and I don't blame her. While Patrick was finishing his hair, he was telling him that it wasn't okay, blah blah. The guy was like "what did I do to her? I don't even know what I did!" Really? Perv.
Anyway, long story short..he is not allowed in our school anymore.
I would have punched him. No lie. I hate creepers. I am TERRIFIED of them.
I hate that man.
That's it.
*Name has been changed.
2 comments:
I believe you would have punched him. I hope the girl is not to tramatized. I know you will help her out.
Ah.. they joys of hair school! i used to do ladies hair that would come in completely stoned. She'd tell me all about her (made-up) life. One day she told me about how she was going on an extended vacation and needed her hair extra short.. turns out she was in rehab. Crazy people. Hope you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment