Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love you, mom!

Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there (even you, Ash)! Especially my mom. I LOVE YOU, MOM! She has done soo much for me. She is the BEST!




Mom, you've always been there for me..giving me advice even if I acted like I knew everything already. You pushed me to be the best I could be. You believe in me..always have and I KNOW you always will. You mean so much to me. You have always supported me. You don't care that I call you and talk to you for half an hour just because. You always tell us you love us. Even if we are not doing what we should, you support us. Anyway, happy Mother's Day! I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

by: Kim said...

Thank you!! I truly love all of you. You are all the best kids anyone could have. Heavenly Father sent me the most beautiful children inside and out. I am very proud of you. Even when you don't make choices I would have(dang it that you have to make mistakes sometimes but you learn from them just like I do).