Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tagged.

Just a little about me

Three Names I have been called in my life

1. Jessica
2. Jess
3. JessJess

Three Jobs I have had in my life

1. Babysitter. The best ever.
2. Cashier.
3. Lifeguard.

Three places I have lived

1. Las Vegas, Nevada.
2. Kanab, Utah.
3. no where else.

Three TV Shows that I watch

1. One Tree Hill.
2. American Idol.
3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Three places I have been*

1. Washington.
2. Disneyland.
3. ...

People that e-mail me regularly

1. My mom.
2. Tammi.
3. Clothes stores.

Three of my favorite foods

1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. American

Three people I think will do this tag?

1. Tammi
2. Savannah
3. McKenna?

Three things I am looking forward to

1. Summerrrr! :)
2. Moving.
3. Living all by myself!! :)

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...And
please do not spoil the fun..
copy and paste into your blog, delete my answers, and type in your
answers. Then tag your friends and family.

2 comments:

by: Kim said...

Awww you want to move out. I am hurt!! (ha, ha)

Anonymous said...

jessica!!! it is way overdue time for you to post again. and i do not appreciate having to tell you when it's time, either. you need to be on top of these things!!